- Paper towels are made from paper pulp, which is extracted from wood or fiber crops.
- About 70% - 75 % of the world’s population does not use toilet paper due to lack of trees and affordability.
- In an average household, the average roll of toilet paper lasts approximately five days.
- 7% of Americans steal rolls of toilet paper in hotels or motels.
- It takes about 385 trees to make the toilet paper that one man uses within his lifetime.
- The daily production of toilet paper is about 83,048,116 rolls per day.
- The military used toilet paper to camouflage their tanks in Saudia Arabia, during the Desert Storm War.
- Coconut water hydrates the body and replaces the fluids and minerals that the body loses during physical activities.
- Coconut water, if taken on regular basis reduces urinary problems.
- For better digestion and to kill intestinal worms, take coconut water with 3 teaspoons of olive oil for 3 to 4 days.
- Coconut water is antibacterial which is used to kill viruses such as HIV, Herpes, cytomegalovirus, flu and various pathogenic bacteria.
- Coconut water is great at reducing vomiting.
- Drinking coconut water regularly helps to break up kidney stones making them easier to push out.
- Ginger tea has long been used to relieve cough and cold. A pinch of cinnamon can be mixed in the tea for improved results.
- It helps alleviates menstrual cramps.
- Ginger tea soothes the joint pain in arthritis.
- It is known the soothing effect and reducing stress.
- Ginger tea is effective for weight loss and helps burn fat. If taken after meals, ginger accelerates digestion.
Shampoo makes your hair very sensitive and fragile so don’t use a generous amount. Do not make it a habit to leather twice. Once is enough. Second time will be damaging to the hair because wet hair is extremely vulnerable.
Don’t rub or massage hair vigorously at any time; massage in tender circling movements to coddle your hair.
When conditioning, use conditioner on the ends. This way roots will have the natural volume and ends will easily detangle and will be soft and shiny. Do not try to detangle or comb your hair when you put conditioner on. It will break hair and weaken the roots.
Hair conditioners and good quality serums protect your hair from heat and UV damage. Make sure you buy your hair a good quality product.
Most of the women make a turban on head after shower for reasons unknown. Turban helps to lock moisture into your hair so wrap your hair in a turban for a few minutes.
Air-dry your hair before you use a blow-dryer or straightening iron. It means less heat and damage to the hair.
- Did you know you could type ‘lollipop’ using only your right hand? Try!
- The word ‘Syzygy’ does not have a vowel and so does ‘Rhythm’.
- The only English word that begins and ends with ‘und’ is ‘Underground’.
- Reverberated can be typed with left hand only.
- An ‘Archtophilist’ is a person who collects teddy bears.
- No words rhyme with month, purple and orange.